Miss an episode? Want to hear it again? Click here to go to our "Audio Vault"
Flood posibilities looming with the next string of storms call for sandbags! WASHOE COUNTY
For non-emergency stormwater help, dial 311 from any phone. Non-emergencies include rising water on a road, water in your home or if water is keeping you out of your home.
The following locations will have sandbags available:
* Truckee Meadows fire station #223 at 130 Nectar St., Lemmon Valley
* Lemmon Drive and Pompe Way intersection, Lemmon Valley
* Blue Heron Circle and Warrior Lane intersection, Belli Ranch
* Truckee Meadows fire station #30 at 3905 Old Highway 395, Washoe Valley
* Truckee Meadows fire station #16 at 1240 Eastlake Blvd., Washoe Valley
* Washoe County Operations Yard, 3101 Longley Lane, Reno
* Highland Ranch Parkway, 1 mile west of Pyramid Highway, Sparks
* Andrew Lane and Paddlewheel Lane intersection, Pleasant Valley
* Fire Station 92, 11473 Donner Pass Road
* US Forest Service parking lot, 10811 Stockrest Springs Lane
* 56 Red Rock Rd, Mound House (fire station)
* Dayton Toll Rd, Silver City at the Y of State Route 341 and State Route 342
* 200 Lakes Blvd, Dayton (front gate)
* 460 Dayton Valley Rd, Dayton (fire station)
* 404 Keystone Ave, Mark Twain (utilities building)
* 8105 U.S. 50, Stagecoach (community center at Cheyenne Tr.)
* Animal Services, U.S. 50, Silver Springs
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
Residents can fill bags from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Bags, sand and shovels are provided at two locations:
* South Lake Tahoe public works yard, 1160 Rufus Allen Blvd.
* South Lake Tahoe fire station #3 at 2101 Lake Tahoe Blvd.